Could you give me a tour of the Settings window?
Welcome aboard 🙂
- Select the Main menu or the submenu displayed in the Settings window. You can also use the little arrows on the left of the drop down list to move up or back in the submenus.
- Filter favorites from any submenu by keyword in favorite name or in more metadata if you check Extended Search.
- This is the list of favorites in the current submenu or filtered by keyword. Double-click a favorite to edit it or double-click a sub menu to navigate to this menu.
- Use the Add, Edit, Remove, Move or Copy buttons to manage the favorites in the current submenu.
- Change Quick Access Popup global parameters in the Options window.
- Move the selected favorite(s) up or down in the current submenu.
- Add horizontal separator, column break or text separator in your menu.
- Sort the selected favorites in the current submenu. With the pin icon above, make the window Always on top to make drag and drop easier.
- Click the Help or About buttons to read more info about QAP.
- After you've made changes to your menu, click Save & Close to save your changes and close the Settings window, Save & Reload to save changes but stay in the Settings window or Cancel to forget your changes.
- Click the keyboard icon or the Shortcuts label to get a global view of your shortcuts and edit them, click on the Hotstrings label to edit hotstrings globally, or click Icons to manage your menu icons.
- Finally, click the text links Favorites Shortcuts Help (on the left) for tips on editing the menu using Settings window hotkeys, or Drag & Drop Help (on the right) for help on adding favorites from Windows Explorer using the drag-and-drop mouse technique.