Could you give me a tour of the Customize window and the menu bar?
|This page has been updated for Quick Access Popup v10.|
- Most Customize window commands are available in the QAP menu bar. See a description of these menus below.
- In the drop down list Menu or group to edit, select the Main menu or the submenu to display in the Customize window. You can also use the arrows on the top-left to navigate up or back in the submenus.
- Move the selected favorite(s) up or down in the current submenu.
- Add horizontal separator, column break or text separator in your menu.
- Sort the selected favorites in the current submenu. With the pin icon above, make the window Always on top to make files or folders drag and drop easier.
- Click the magnifier icon to reveal the Search box to filter the favorites by keyword in favorite name or in more properties if you check Extended Search.
- Use the Add, Edit, Remove, Move or Copy buttons to manage the favorites in the current submenu.
- This is the list of favorites in the current submenu or filtered by keyword. Double-click a favorite to edit it or double-click a sub menu to navigate to this menu.
- After you've made changes to your menu, click Save & Close to save your changes and close the Customize window, Save to save changes but stay in the Customize window or Cancel to forget your changes.
In the File menu, save your changes, manage your QAP settings file quickaccesspopup.ini or quit QAP.
In the Favorite menu, add or manage your favorites, insert separators or sort the favorites in the current menu.
In the Options menu, manage your QAP preferences in 14 sections.
In the Help menu, get basic help, get more help from the QAP website, check for updates or support QAP development.
F1 to get the list of keyboard shortcuts available in the Customize window.