When do I need to use the QAP icon in the Notifications Area?
The Quick Access Popup icon in the Notification Area (System Tray) has two functions: menu launcher and System menu.
Right-click the icon in the Notification area to open the QAP System menu:
- open the Customize dialog box;
- select one of the commands available in the Customize menu bar (File, Favorite, etc.)
- select the Run at Startup option to launch QAP automatically;
- use the Check for update menu to discover if you should download a new QAP version;
- and select Exit Quick Access Popup to unload QAP from the active memory.
- find how to support QAP development.
Left-click on the Quick Access Popup icon in the Notification area to open your favorites menu. This menu is always available in the Tray. When you select a folder, it is open in the most recently active Windows Explorer window or in a new window, depending on the option selected in the Options, File Managers tab.