Can I add multiple favorites in one click?
This feature is available with QAP v11 or more recent.
You can add multiple favorites in one operation from various sources. Select the Favorite, Add Multiple Favorites from the Customize window menu. In the dialog box, select the source of these favorites and click Continue.
The various sources are:
- add favorites folders or applications from the favorites found in the Current Windows menu;
- add items from the Recent Folders or the Recent Files menus;
- add items from the Frequent Folders or the Frequent Files menus;
- add multiple QAP Features or Special Folders;
- add folders, documents or applications favorites from a selected folder;
- add any types of favorites from a QAP settings file, selected from a flat list
- add any types of favorites from a QAP settings file, selected from a hierarchical tree view (with QAP v11.1 or more recent).
- In the Menu dropdown list, select the menu where the favorites will be added.
- To exclude from the list the favorites already found in your menu, check the checkbox Exclude existing favorites.
- For favorites from QAP Settings files or Folders only, click the Browse button to select the source file or folder.
For the other sources, you can filter the list by keywords.
- Click the favorites you with to add to your menu.
- If you wish, you can edit the name of a favorite by selecting its row and pressing F2.
- Click Add to insert the favorites in the destination menu and click Save in the Customize window.