Use desktop.ini icon or custom Live folder favorite icon (if they exist) as iconFolderLiveOpened
"But icon for the first line is always the standard icon "iconFolderLiveOpened".
Maybe this could remain the default option, but It would be great to be able to define two other options :
1) the standard icon "iconFolderLiveOpened" except if a specific icon is defined in corresponding desktop.ini
2) the same icon than the one defined in QAP for the liveFolder"
I would not make it an option. More an order of choice to use he first available:
- the desktop.ini icon from the folder (this could be different icons in sub levels),
- the Live Folder favorite icon (always the same in sublevels)
- the default iconFolderLiveOpened