Welcome to Quick Access Popup BETA test
Welcome and THANK YOU for testing the next version of Quick Access Popup (QAP).
The main goals of this beta test is to:
- test new features (see the latest version info below to find out what's new)
- test if new features have any impacts on existing features (regression tests)
- to report bugs not related to new features please use the Support and feedback page and to send suggestions for new features, use the Quick Access Popup wishlist
When using QAP in beta version, I recommend to make frequent backups of your QuickAccessPopup.ini file (daily backups are created automatically during beta tests). I test each new release quite well but we never know. You may use the app in a way that I've not tested yet and find undiscovered bugs. This is why beta testing is so important and beta testers are so valuable.
About beta releases
Beta releases have a green background icon instead of the regular white background icon.
Guidelines for beta-testers
Again, keep backups of the QuickAccessPopup.ini file!
You will find the links to download the latest beta version in one of the last comments below. The links will be updated with a description of changes for each new beta version.
You can report bugs, suggestions or comments here (instead of by email) so that all testers can share their findings.
A few references:
- Help installing QAP
- Frequently Asked Questions
- General support and feedback
- Wishlist for new suggestions
Thanks in advance.
You can subscribe to receive email notifications when a new comment (including new version announcements) by clicking the link in the "You can also subscribe without commenting" at the end of this page.
You can see previous releases and old, closed or resolved issues and comments in the Quick Access Popup BETA test Archives.