|Quick Access Popup is fully compatible with the new Directory Opus version 12!|
Quick Access Popup is fully compatible with Directory Opus, an impressive file manager program written by GPSoftware, in Australia. Directory Opus (DOpus) replaces Windows Explorer and integrates lots of features, including file compression, FTP capabilities, folder syncing and much more. However, it is not freeware.
QAP is fully aware of DOpus capabilities and utilizes them via the internal DOpusRt.exe commands to offer seamless and reliable integration.
Directory Opus support
- Automatic (but optional) enabling of DOpus support if the software is found on your system.
- Seamlessly change a DOpus lister to user favorite folders, recent folders or special folders (My Computer, Network Neighborhood, Recycle Bin, etc.).
- Easily add the folder currently displayed in a lister to you favorites with the Add this folder menu.
- Switch to a folder open in an existing lister with the Switch menu.
- Open any folder active in a Directory Opus lister or Windows Explorer with the Reopen a Folder menu.
- Restore groups of related folders in desired tabs and sides.
- Adapted support for special folders and FTP sites in DOpus.
How-to enable DOpus support
When you start it, Quick Access Popup checks if DOpus is installed on your computer (looking for the file [Program Files]GPSoftwareDirectory Opusdopus.exe). If it is found, it asks if you wish to enable Directory Opus integration. If you answer Yes, it records the DOpus.exe file path in the Settings, Options dialog box:
If DOpus is installed in another folder not found by Quick Access Popup, you can manually enable integration by browsing to your DOpus.exe file in the Options dialog box, File managers support tab.