How do I open the QAP Settings window?
- The most common way is to click the Settings... menu item in the QAP menu (see How do I display the Quick Access Popup menu?); this item is included in the default menu created the first time you run QAP:
- As the menu shows, you can also hit the Shift+Control+S hotkey to open the Settings window.
- You could move the Settings... menu item up or down, to any submenu or change the menu hotkey to anything better fitting your preferences by editing the Settings... item in the favorites list.
- If whenever you removed the Settings menu, you can always open it from the QAP system menu by right-clicking on the QAP icon in the Notification zone.
- If you need to restore the Settings... menu item in your QAP menu, click the Add button, select the type QAP Feature and choose Settings... in the QAP Feature dropdown list.