Speed up your work with this multi-purpose launcher and folder switcher! Freeware for Windows.
Easy one-step installation
- Download, execute this exe file and just follow the setup instructions.
- Enjoy! If you get a virus or malware alert from your anti-virus or protection software about Quick Access Popup being a potential threat, this is not the case (you can trust me… or read this setup file anti-virus report by VirusTotal.com :-). Please, also read this post: How can I use QAP if an anti-virus is blocking its download or its execution?.
If you prefer to use Quick Access Popup in “portable” mode, download and unzip this file and follow these instructions: How can I install Quick Access Popup to make it fully portable?. This will, for example, allow you to run Quick Access Popup from an external drive or USB key. And don’t forget to turn auto-startup on and enable check for updates to stay up-to-date! See the ZIP file anti-virus report from VirusTotal.com.
Update recommended for v7.3 users and for all Directory Opus or Total Commander users.
Version: 7.3.2 (2016-07-03) - completely fix bug Directory Opus and Total Commander path not saved to ini file - add a note to dialog box about Windows delay when changing folder icon with desktop.ini - update to Spanish, French, Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese language files See the new VIDEO about MANAGING MENU ICONS in Quick Access Popup https://youtu.be/yy7ACOK0JZY
See version history in the change log.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- Quick Access Popup was designed for all international versions of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10, both client and server versions, with Explorer windows, File Dialog Boxes (Open, Save, etc.*), Console Window (CMD command prompt) and many popular alternative file managers.
- Users of Windows XP and Windows Vista are invited to use Folders Popup, previous version of Quick Access Popup, that is still supported for these OS.
* Quick Access Popup can change folders in software that use the standard Windows file dialog boxes (Open, Save As, etc.). Most software do. See how to activate this feature: Can I change folders in file dialog boxes (Open, Save As, etc.)?